Morrison Foerster is dedicated to supporting and promoting the advancement of women of color within the firm and in the legal profession. At the heart of our shared values is a commitment to fostering an inclusive culture that supports the development of talented women lawyers in both their professional and personal lives. At MoFo, we are proud to say our women of color play a vital role in the leadership of the firm. The success of our women attorneys is integral to our success as a firm.
Throughout the month, we will be sharing reflections from some of our women attorneys of color who hold top leadership roles at our firm. They will discuss topics such as the benefits of having women in leadership, skills needed to be an effective leader, and barriers they may have encountered.
We are proud to feature the below attorneys:
- Christin Hill, Partner, Board of Directors, Partnership Review Committee
- Crystal Kaldjob, Partner, Co-lead of Fintech Group, Women’s Strategy Committee, Diversity Strategy Committee
- Purvi G. Patel, Managing Partner of Los Angeles office, Diversity Strategy Committee, Women’s Strategy Committee
- Bita Rahebi, Partner, Co-chair of IP Litigation Group, Partner Compensation Committee
- Ruti Smithline, Partner, Co-chair of Investigations + White Collar Defense Group, Co-head of New York Litigation Department, Board of Directors, Partnership Review Committee
- Serena Tan, Partner, Deputy Chair of Global Private Funds Group, Chair of Greater China Private Funds Practice
- Christine Wong, Partner, Global Co-chair of Litigation Department, Board of Directors
Learn more about Diversity at MoFo.